Below is a breakdown for the Penn State football roster for 2014. Currently, there are three tables: Full roster, two position breakdowns (one with everybody, one with just scholarship players), and a scholarship outlook for the next few years. One Note: Anthony Alosi is still listed below. When we get confirmation on whether or not he’ll return, I’ll change the tables accordingly. Also, some of the positions are not accurate, since we just signed our recruits. As those become more clear over the course of the year, I’ll update the matrix with the more accurate positions. I’ll also update the matrix as we get new recruits.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please leave them in the comments.
- Yesterday’s commitment from Ayron Monroe brought the class up to 16, which means all of our available scholarships are taken. Assuming Anthony Alosi does not return, and a few players decide to graduate or transfer, our class could grow as large as 20. Stay tuned.
- I added 3 new walk-ons (Lou DiBileo, Kyle Vasey, Joe Holmes).
- I added a new table which lists all players for a single position.
- With the announcement of Four players transferring or quitting the team (1 walk-on), an extra three scholarships are available for the class of 2015.
- Removed Josh Barajas (decommitted and committed to Notre Dame).
- Removed Anthony Alosi (kicked off the team), Austin Whipple (transferring to UMass), Jonathan Warner (quit the team), and Richy Anderson (transferring).
- Added Myles Hartsfield (CB), who committed on June 8.
Green – scholarship player.
Black – walk-on (or status unknown) player.
Italics – used a redshirt year